D+M Structural Ltd. – Our Company
Who We Are
D+M STRUCTURAL LTD. is a consulting structural engineering company, providing services related to building planning, design, management, and operation.
- We are Structural Engineers.
- We are independent and forward thinking.
- We love a challenge.
- We work hard to develop practical cost-effective solutions for projects large and small.
Founded in 2020 by Colin Davies and Ryan Munden, with combined professional experience of almost 50 years D+M Structural Ltd. offers a combination of hands-on involvement of principal engineers and broad depth of knowledge & experience. The name is new, but the 50-years experience behind it is not. As before, we intend to deliver projects of all shapes, sizes, types, materials, and complexities – helping clients determine the best combination for their specific situation.
WHAT WE DO
- We analyse and design structures, particularly buildings
- We solve problems
- We translate ideas into construction plans to become real buildings
- Start by listening carefully to our clients to understand their objectives
- Every building is unique and will have a different set of client requirements
- Combination of hands-on involvement of principal engineers and broad depth of knowledge & experience
- Imaginative thinking coupled with common sense solutions
- Knowledgeable in construction techniques & methodologies
- Experienced with design standards and building code requirements
- Strive to exceed clients’ expectations by providing exceptional service on every project
- Involved from earliest stages of a project when we have the greatest impact on the structural design
AFFILIATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- The Institution of Structural Engineers
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- Professional Engineers & Geoscientists Newfoundland & Labrador
- Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
- Engineers & Geoscientists British Columbia
- Northwest Territories Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists
- Canadian Association for Earthquake Engineering